Sunday, December 16, 2012

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Merry Christmas Everybody!

I want to toot my own horn for a second here: I took a graphics design class this semester and was able to learn a little about Adobe Illustrator. This Christmas tree, I created from scratch! From the star to the branches to the string holding up the ornaments, I "drew" it all in illustrator. After finishing the tree, I had a design friend, Katherine, take a look at it to help me smooth out a few of the lines. BIG thanks to Katherine!
Anyway, I was pretty proud of this piece!

2012 has been wonderful! 

I have grown closer to old friends, and made many new friends. I've enjoyed a great amount of time with my family and was blessed with a couple weeks this summer to spend with Mike's.
A lot of new changes have occurred in our little family.
Mike received an awesome promotion!
I became the first in my family to receive a Bachelor's degree (well, I tied with my brother-in-law, Jared)!
And the biggest of all big is... 
Mike & I found out we are pregnant with a little girl and are due in May!

I just want to thank each and every one of you for being a part of our lives. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful people to share our experiences with. 

Here's to another great year!

2 comments:

  1. You are just too cute, Karianna! I miss seeing you around. Congrats on the expected little one - you'll be a fabulous mom! Congrats also on the bachelor's degree, it's a huge accomplishment! And before I even read that you designed your card I was thinking how cute it was. Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your amazing hunny and you will never know how proud I am of you! I wish I had finished school like my dear hubby tried to get me to but I didn't listen to the smartest man I know. Oh well at least I learned to listen to him. ;) anyways I miss you so much and we are hoping to come up sometime next year to visit both our families. It's our goal we will see if we can pull it off. It somewhat depends on what is going on with our truck but cross your fingers. I want jodee to meet all her family and all her new little cousins. Hopefully it will be after the little bundle comes so we can meet her to. Love you! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete