Saturday, July 28, 2012

Top 10

I found this in my journal from the first Valentine's Day that Mike & I shared.


#10. He is a great communicator. He and I can talk about anything and everything. We discuss our dreams, talk about the day, or resolve problems. I know there is nothing in the world that I can't talk about with him.
#9. He is very supportive. I have so many crazy ideas and never has he told me that it was a far-fetched dream. Mike always is there for me, supporting me in my decisions and encouraging me to shoot for the stars.
#8. He has strong family ties. I love that family matters to him and that when he talks of his family, it is always very clear how much he loves them. I also love that he is so good with his new family, my family. He fits right in with the Lewis bunch
#7. He works so hard. I have never seen someone flourish in their job the way he does. He gives it his all. When Mike wants something, he will get it. He is dedicated and focused. And Costco could not function with out Mike. lol.
#6. He makes me feel good. Mike has a way of turning a bad day into a great day. He is so sweet to me. He calls me beautiful, brings me flowers and is sure he expresses his love. There isn't a day that goes by where he doesn't tell me he loves me at least 100 times.
#5. He is so spiritual. He is always helping me understand the Gospel. He loves his scriptures. He loves Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. He has a strong testimony and is willing to share it with me. I love how we can talk about the scriptures, read them together and pray often to find strength and become better people. We make goals together and are accomplishing them. He is such a strong person. Whenever I am weak, he is there to encourage me and help me get back on my feet.
#4. He is friend to anyone who needs one. Mike is always looking after his friends and family. You can always count on him to be there for you in all situations. He makes friends everywhere he goes, and people always want to be around him.
#3. He very genuine. Everything he does, he does because he means it. He doesn't sugar coat things or try to get on everyone's good side. He truly loves, cares and wants the best for those around him.
#2. Mike can make me laugh. He does the silliest things and I will just crack up! He's always making jokes, talking in funny accents or quoting movies.
#1. He soo is self-less. So many times I'll tell him I will give him a back-tickle, he turns it down, and then gives me one. When someone asks him for a ride, he'll do it. He is always sharing and giving of his time and assets. He values service and is always so helpful!


What a gem!

No comments:

Post a Comment